Because I wuv you

It's not all doom and gloom, party people. It's not all about mimes climbing ladders, Renaissance Fayres, pan pipes, Cats, Carrot Top and Bruce Vilanch, etc. NO! There is hope.
When life gives you lemons, ignore them and look up photos of baby owls. I DEFY you not to find these pictures insanely adorable.

I mean come ON, people. It's BABY OWLS. It's not rocket science.

Hmmm, that said, it does seem like one could do even better, eh?


Mmm, right. This is a bit... off. It's cute and all, but I cannot help being reminded of Walter Matthau.

Is it just me? Am I totally off here? And speaking of totally off, here is what also comes up when you do an image search for Walter Matthau.

His GRAVE!? Seriously? Is this just how it's going to be? I try and fucking start off on a lighter note and even manage to slip in a photo of one of my fave curmudgeonly actors, only to be reminded of his death and the transience of time!? Good grief, people! I cannot win.
Oh what the hell. After all, aren't we all just a rag-tag bunch of misfits, trying our damndest to make sense of this topsy turvy world? Baby owls, seals, Matthau, what does it even all mean. Hill of beans, friends. A hill. of. beans.


3 Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
10:17 PM
please see this link
http://a2.vox.com/6a00c2252569968fdb00c22527154a604a-500pi
10:18 PM
WHERE did you find tiny duck-billed platypus? I KNEW you weren't really busy finishing your masters, you were just searching for THE MOST AMAZING PHOTO EVER.
6:11 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home