I fucking hate the world

'Oversized butts for true cat lovers. Plus, our internationally popular Cat Butt Quiz! Study up and know your Cat Butts.'
Seriously there are days when I really wonder why the hell we bother. I mean, 'know your Cat Butts'?????
Does it make it worse that this particular item was brought to my attention by my own mother? And that she thinks it is HI-larious?
The email had been sitting in my mailbox for a long time and I KNEW that I did not want to open it. But nobody else has been sending me messages lately, so I really had no choice. I wanted to feel loved. CAT BUTTS! Not even a 'miss you' or 'how are you?' CAAAATTTTT BUTTTTTSSSSSSS.
Warning to all: my parents are as we speak wandering around London. If you run into them, please don't give my mother your email address. CAT BUTTS!
I hope some sick ass freak Googles 'cat butts' looking for some unmentionable photos and finds this. In your face! CAT BUTTS!
Joy, hope? why hast thou forsaken me?


6 Comments:
Freeman, don't be ridiculous. Joy Behar would NEVER forsake you.
6:32 PM
I can't believe you just made me spend five minutes of my life googling cat butts.
8:26 PM
I'm begining to notice a sense of frustration in your recent posting Ms. Freeman. I mean, picking on the kitties? Well okay, not quite picking on em, but still. How about a happy smiley post, say about Orlando Bloom's recent dalliances with Buddhism?
12:39 PM
Ooh, I'm with Niall... bring on Orlando!!!!
2:23 PM
Since Sarah's clearly not for replying, I think we should make do with the following website:
http://myneighboursarehoors.blogspot.com/
It's so good!
4:13 PM
Did you know?
*Orlando Bloom's fave vegetable is spinach!
*Orlando Bloom received a great amount of "stage combat" training while at the Guildhall School of Music and Drama (as part of the drama program in conjunction with the British Academy of Stage and Theatre Combat), which helped prepare him a great deal in the characters he has chosen to play, that fight with swords, bows and knives.
8:01 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home