Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Thinking of you




I am a bit obsessed with Bassett Hounds. I like a good Bassett, cannot explain why. Could it be because Columbo has one? Mayhaps.




I am normally COMPLETELY against this sort of thing, for if I were even to crack a smile over this sort of thing in her presence, then my mother would be sending me non-stop emails with photos of their dogs (Pip and George, holla!) dressed in various outfits: cowboys, pirates, goth chic, Edwardian formal wear, Dickensian street urchin, etc. BUT, put reindeer antlers on a Bassett? Gilding the lily, some might say. I say: icing on the cake!




This sweater is what you see before you die.




Bwahhhhh! Points to the first person with a *truly* brilliant caption for this photo. I just don't have what it takes at the moment. Seeing the photo has been the visual equivalent of a warm bath on a winter's day: I am now toasty and ready for a nap, dreaming of Bassetts gently flying past my window.




Yes, the piece de la resistance: Bassett Hound on a half shell. How creepy is this? Somebody has made teeny tiny bassetts and placed them in shells. It's like the Island of Dr. Fucking Moreau or something. That said , I could see hanging this on my tree at Xmas time. God bless us, every one!

Is it just me, or do you also secretly suspect that prince has a collection of these on the wicker shelf in his boudoir?

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home