Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Me and My Bestie




This is like the best holiday photo ever taken. It's like we met in a youth hostel while travelling across Europe and the Rabbit Cookie noticed I had a copy of 'Zen and the Art of Motorcyle Maintenance' sticking out of my beaten rucksack and we talked for, like, HOURS about our LIVES and MUSIC and, like, LIFE and then we drank 5 bottles of really cheap wine and said, "I love you, man. No, I mean I REALLY love you!" and hugged ecah other and maybe made out a bit and then cried and then threw up and wandered the streets and now we are best friends and we really KNOW each other you know? And we even went to a nudist beach together the next day, but left after only about 10 minutes cause it was kind of awkward. And then I had to go home, but the Rabbit Cookie totally is coming to visit and I am going to show him around and he's so cool like, he has the most amazing EYES. I mean, LOOK AT THOSE EYES.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home