Disturbing Behavior
In an attempt to find an image from these digusting cat litter ads (Fresh Step- cats looking all bashful and dainty and human-like), I did a Google search for 'cats as humans' and then 'talking cats' and it turned up some pretty fucked up shit.

But really, if cats as humans is bad, then dogs as humans is bad too. So I tried 'talking dogs' and came up with this

This is just for kicks.

And these things I fucking love because they look exaclty like Beetlejuice. Tiny little Beetlejuices!

Oddly enough, this appeared in the serach for 'talking dogs' as well, no kidding.

Kind of required to have a 'chimp smoking a cigarette' image, eh?

I fucking HATE it when my dad gets drunk and puts on his goat legs! Bwahahahah!


1 Comments:
That last image is enough to keep me bent over the toilet for weeks. Thanks!!!
5:31 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home