Wait, is Holly telling a joke? I was gonna tell a joke about this post! But then I couldn't think of one. She's beating me to everything... first one going to the 'gow, first one with the stuffed animal jokes... When will this nightmare end???!!!!
...and, elnie, don't get too hung up on the apparent competition. you will always have one thing I don't. and that is dignity. unless, of course, you actually _did_ dress up as blossom for halloween. in which case, you have some catching up to do, my friend.
8 Comments:
why is your new friend from the kelvingrove museum a bad dancer?
1:54 AM
Wait, is Holly telling a joke? I was gonna tell a joke about this post! But then I couldn't think of one. She's beating me to everything... first one going to the 'gow, first one with the stuffed animal jokes... When will this nightmare end???!!!!
7:58 AM
Wait, is he a bad dancer because he is, in fact, a dead, stuffed animal?
11:23 AM
Bwah hahaahahahaha! Seriously, why do you say is he a bad dancer? I think he is an absolutely smashing dancer!
11:24 AM
no! it's because: he has two left feet! bwa ah ah
[paraphrased from a joke my stepdad told me about a ringtailed lemur. I have the sense of humor of a grandfather. or strange bachelor uncle]
5:03 PM
My new favourite joke.
5:35 PM
Definitely better than anything I would have come up with!
8:32 PM
...and, elnie, don't get too hung up on the apparent competition. you will always have one thing I don't. and that is dignity. unless, of course, you actually _did_ dress up as blossom for halloween. in which case, you have some catching up to do, my friend.
11:58 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home