this is how I learned to paint, when I went through my artist phase. he gives a lot of really good pointers! like starting off with a black canvas for woodsy paintings and using yellow and white paint to highlight important parts of it. love this guy. and his hair. warning, freeman: I _will_ be giving you a fan brush when I come visit, so tell your other friends to find their own gifts.
6 Comments:
I saw him paint that picture on a show! AMAZING!
2:39 PM
this is how I learned to paint, when I went through my artist phase. he gives a lot of really good pointers! like starting off with a black canvas for woodsy paintings and using yellow and white paint to highlight important parts of it. love this guy. and his hair. warning, freeman: I _will_ be giving you a fan brush when I come visit, so tell your other friends to find their own gifts.
4:05 PM
Waaaaah! I want a gift! Waaaaaah!
4:52 PM
SOOO much better. I thank you. Now, off to work on my pancake proposal.
5:23 PM
don't fret, little one. I am bringing you a statue of liberty figurine and some contraband firecrackers. and a gun.
7:19 PM
YAAAAS!
9:06 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home