Friday, December 01, 2006

Sick


Cabbage Patch Kid Bath Camp

Just when I thought it really could not get any worse.
It is sick enough that people bathe their Cabbage Patch Kids, it is REALLY demented that you would have someone else (a STRANGER) bathe your Cabbage Patch Kid. Eeew! Thinking about it makes me quake with nausea and shudder all over.

Who are these people? I hate to say it, but I totally bet they get in the tub with the Kids. So so wrong.

5 Comments:

Blogger ewg said...

Ewwwwwwww.

10:53 PM

 
Blogger ewg said...

Ohmigod, you gotta put up a new post. The doll ass every time I go to your page is really starting to creep me out.

8:29 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I second Elnie, it's making me nauseous just thinking about it. Eugh.

11:20 AM

 
Blogger David said...

Along these same lines, my mother told me the other week that she wants to get my dog private swimming lessons.

9:55 PM

 
Blogger David said...

I repeat: Private swimming lessons.

9:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home