First things first...

How can anyone be worrying about mid-term elections when news like THIS is around?
From the imdb page on Mayim Bialik.
Biography for
Mayim Bialik
Birth name
Mayim Hoya Bialik
Height
5' 6½" (1.69 m) (bitch is SHORT! Oh, wait, I'm 4 inches shorter than that)
Spouse
Michael Stone (? - present) 1 child (OH MY GOD! Blossom has blossomed and she has a kid!)
Trivia
Her first name means "water" in Hebrew.
Was accepted to both Harvard and Yale, but turned them down to attend UCLA. (OMG, she's hells smart)
Was good friends with the late Bill Bixby. As he went public with his illness, he directed her sitcom, "Blossom" (1991), and continued working up until his death on 21 November 1993.
Plays piano, trumpet and bass guitar. (All at once? She's like free-wheelin' Bob Dylan!)
Adopted a whale, a wolf and a manatee. (Damn, I hope that manatee doesn't eat the baby)
Is an accomplished dancer. She and "Blossom" (1991) co-star, Jenna von Oÿ took lessons in between breaks in the filming season. (oh, those were the days: improvizing dance moves with my good buddy von Oy!)
On a break from her Ph.D in neuroscience from UCLA (2005). (Riiight, that means that Blossom may very well be INSIDE YOUR HEAD right now!)
Gave birth to her first child, a boy. [October 11, 2005] (Um, repeat above: (OH MY GOD! Blossom has blossomed and she has a kid!))
Where are they now
(2001) Music director for the UCLA Jewish a capella group "Shir Bruin" 9There are way too many a capella jokes to make. Let's just hope she keeps it real)
(2004) Completing her doctorate in Neuroscience and lives with her husband, bird, and cats in Los Angeles. (What happened to the wolf, whale and manatee?)


3 Comments:
Oh my god!!! How could I have kind of forgotten about Blossom?? Wait.... did I think of Blossom as a Halloween costume this year, or was that someone else? No, seriously, I know I was just thinking about her but I don't know if someone else brought it up. Hmmm, looks like a task for Neuroscientist Blossom!!!!
9:56 PM
Holy shit! I forgot about The Pizza Maker starring Goerge Clooney! That was GOLD! What I DID remember recently (don't even ask me why) is the DJ from the drunken ship in Rome and how he kept popping up everywhere: on scooters, etc. amazing. It may have had somethikng to do with hearing the GooGoo Dolls song at some point. Crap!
9:55 AM
Who is this NIALL you talk of, I am Guy Incognitooo. And I couldn't help but notice the following mistake
Where are they now
(2001) Music director for the UCLA Jewish a capella group "Shir Bruin" 9There are way too many a capella jokes to make. Let's just hope she keeps it real)
Hmmm, interesting. Oh and may I also say, as Guy Icognito, IN YOUR FACE FREEMAN!
Guy
2:15 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home