Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Previous Posts
- I am weeping
- Possible Halloween Costumes
- Holy CRAP!
- Photos
- Daniel looking crazy sipping a pina colada on the ...
- Me in the shirt I was forced to buy after our lugg...
- The courtyard of our bed and breakfast. It was won...
- Daniel sipping cafe con leche in his old Mexican m...
- Little chilis at the Botanic Gardens in Oaxaca
- A perfect marshmallow cloud at Monte Alban




4 Comments:
Working hard Freeman? I like it!
4:14 PM
I was at home all day yesterday, waiting for the repairman to come and fix our gas leak... so I had to do something!
9:28 AM
There is a Dr. Mark Sloan on the show Grey's Anatomy right now. His nickname is Dr. McSteamy. I don't think that's a coincidence.
8:09 PM
I just found out that on the channel previously known as Pax (now it's like "i" channel or something), there is a two hour block from 9-11pm on weeknights showing Charlie's Angels, then Diagnosis Murder. It's amazing. I had never seen Charlie's Angels the actual t.v. show, and can I just say.... AMAZING.
11:22 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home