Thursday, October 05, 2006

Possible Halloween Costumes

1) A jackalope

2) Fat Elvis

3) Thin Elvis

4) Bird flu

5) Campbell Scott in 'The Spanish Prisoner'

6) Old Gil in The Simpsons (NOTE: I went as Dr. Nick from the Simpsons once, and the moustache really itched, so I steer away from facial hair)

7) a haggis

Any other suggestions?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go as Fraser. All you need is a pair of stilts and longer arms like Ozzy in Bo Selecta and you're set! (And you'll be able to change your own lightbulbs!)

3:13 PM

 
Blogger sarah said...

and Fraser could go as me! All he would have to do is amputate his legs at the knee. What's so bad about that? I would do anything for such a kickass Halloween costume.

4:45 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dem jack'lopes!

8:42 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why WEAR a moustache when you could BE La Moustache??? I mean, brilliant, right?

6:16 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jackalope gets my vote FOR SURE. it's so quaint and american. plus: you get to wear buck teeth and rabbit ears. AND antlers. and you can choose what language and/or noises jackalopes make. do they communicate through a series of gestures and grunts? my interpretation is: yes this is exactly how you should play it. but with these fantastical animals there is a lot of room for your own unique take on the whole thing. related question: does nessie talk?

I'm going as a cylon. [start watching battlestar galactica for details. it's _so_good_ I cannot even begin to describe it]

5:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home