Monday, January 02, 2006

Mffrggh!

Oy. Since yesterday I was too incapacitated to write a New Year entry, it will have to happen today. So, pretend it is Jan. 1.

Happy New Year! 2006 promises to be The Best Year Yet... word on the street is that it will rock.

Hats off to Niall and his lovely apartment for such a fun party. I don't even remember the last time I robot danced like that, or when I last had the sense to refuse whiskey like that, or the last time I ate so many bags of crisps... oh wait that happens all the time.

But now that I know where Niall lives, just try and keep me away. More to the point, now that I know where he keeps his kinky wrasslin' masks, I will broadcast it to the world! But anyway, it was fun- loads of. Yesterday was a complete write-off. Daniel and I watched Mary Poppins and ate cheese on toast and then ate some Thai red curry (as usual).

Today feels much more real and less fraught with danger. We may even leave the house, or take a shower. Huzzah!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What made you so incapacitated? I don't understand. It was only New Years, so I imagine you were drinking cocoa and knitting, right?
Looks like I shoulda headed over to the 'gow for the New Year too. I need some incapacitation (if that's a word, which it should be, because I love it). Mffrggh, indeed!!!

7:36 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you had a grand time my young friend. As for New Year in the 'gow, it was actually rubbish Elnie. You didn't miss much, honest guvnor. We sat about drinking cocoa and knitting and telling old stories whilst Sarah got all rowdy and in our faces drunk on whisky and robot dancing. AND she was the only one. It was quite a spectacle let me tell you. We were just sitting trying to ignore her, although she did manage to make me lose a miss a couple of stitches on a particularly difficult cross stitch I was working on. Now my gloves only have three fingers instead of four. Lucky I can squeeze two into one.

2:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home