Christmas cheer
Two movie descriptions from today's schedule on Channel Five:
I'll Be Home for Christmas (1998) Amusing seasonal comedy starring Jonathan Taylor Thomas.
The Christmas Wish (1998) A businessman returns to his hometown to spend Christmas with his grandmother- but the pair soon make a shocking discovery. Seasonal drama, starring Debbie Reynolds, Neil Patrick Harris and Naomi Watts
Okay, most importantly: what the hell was up with 1998 that BOTH of these movies somehow made it into production? I mean, true they were obviously Made For TV, but still... JTT, NPH... NAOMI WATTS? What the hell is she doing there? I guess the days before Mulholland Drive were pretty dark ones, eh?
I also like speculating on the "shocking discovery" made by Debbie Reynolds and Neil Patrick Harris- could it be they discovered that they were no longer relevant to the viewing public? Nah, that's no shock to anyone...maybe Debbie and Neil caught Naomi naked with those two creepy old folks in Mulholland Drive. Eew. Or maybe there was a medical emergency and Neil Patrick Harris made the shocking discovery that he was NOT teen whiz medico Doogie Howser, MD. Shit!
Anyway, props to the peeps making the choices over at Channel Five for putting on these two holiday treats BACK TO BACK. What a way to start your week.


2 Comments:
Okay, mes amis: you can post away like mad now. Go Niall, go!
4:13 PM
I would firstly just like to thank The Lord that this comment device has been enabled. And I would also like to counter those two movies with an Oprah I saw (accidentally of course) recently involving Celine Dion singing songs she wrote about her miracle baby whilst slides by that horrid flower/baby photographer (Anne Geddis???) were projected in the background. Speaking of "projected", that's what my vomit did. But I also was laughing my ass off wishing everyone I know could have seen it. Wow, I've really gone off on a long tengent here. So sorry. I just got really excited about the comments!!!
6:33 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home