A week
Just a week until I go home for Christmas. Madness. I cannot believe that I have been here for almost 3 months, it has gone very quickly. Hmm, I hope thay don't hassle me at customs when I come back to Glasgow so soon.
So, I have been trying to do some Christmas shopping, and I have managed to score what I think is the best gift in the world for one of my lucky friends. Hmmmmm, who could it be? Well, she shall soons ee. Oh! A Hint! It's a SHE.
Anyway, in the spirit of my list of eating to (to which I have thought of a few more additions, but no matter), I thought I should make a list of things that I would like to bring back with me from The States.
1) coffee
2) some celestial seasonings tea
3) some oil sticks
4) corn tortillas
5) black beans
Hum, that's about it, I think. But more shall be added.
Oh, and btw, per an anonymous request (ahem, NIALL) you can now add comments to my blog again. I had that feature turned off to avoid spiz-am, but no worries. So comment away!


<< Home