Saturday, December 10, 2005

Food!

So, in preparation for my trip back home, I have made a wee list of all the things I would like to eat while I am there. Most of these are things in New York, and I am only going to be there for a few days, so it may be difficult... I am always ready for a challenge. I think this list is going to be the longest ever!

1) A slice of pizza with fresh mozzarella at Joe's
2) a Murray's everything bagel with scallion cream cheese (this should be easy to achieve)
3) sushi! There are just too many options, so we'll leave it at that.
4) drunk man noodles at Spice by Elnie's house, or Joya spicy noodles
6) a mixed plate and honey cake at Kebab Cafe, or a falafel- can't decide yet
7) Greek salad with large chunk of feta at Opa or Taverna Kyklades
8) The lima beans with onion, olive oil and dill at S'Agapo
9) Christmas dinner with turkey and stuffing (this is guaranteed, so no sweat!)
10) Chai tea at Mocha Joe's in Brattleboro (this is basically guaranteed as well, since there is not much else to do in Brattleboro)
11) Korean chicken soup and dumplings at Shin La
12) Pain au chocolat or a croissant at City Bakery or Ceci Cela
13)Leftover sandwich- this may as well have already been made, it's that simple.


That's all I can come up with right now... but I think it's pretty comprehensive. It sort of sums up all the things I have been missing. And of course, cup after cup of delicious coffee is sort of implied as well.

Mmmm, just thinking about it is making me so hungry. I had better go eat some lunch.