Friday, October 23, 2009

Wazzzzzzzzzzzzup

Hey, bitches.

What have I been up to? Abso-fricking-lutely NADA, that's what.

Aside from canoeing down the river of life, that is:



Yep, been spending some of my precious lunch hour looking at photos of taxidermy gone wrong:



Yes, it DOES look like something Nicholas Cage might hide in the inside pocket of his supple leather coat, while he pauses to pose insouciantly on the red carpet. Grinning like a goofy abstard, because only HE knows what's lurking under just one thin layer of leather, ready to be unleashed. Voila!



But where was I? Oh right, taxidermy:



Get it? It's a MOUSE... that really IS a mosue. Now that's fucking witty.

And probably could give you some sort of skin disease if you're not too careful. Man, the rashes I've had... but that's for another post, eh?

But I've lingered too long, and now my time is up. I'll just take my cyberpunk animatronic gazelle/deermouse creature and be off:



Toodles!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home