Best Spam subject line ever
'When you see it, you'll shit brix!!!$!'
Mmmmm hmm, that's right. Somebody thinks they KNOW how I will react to some *unknown* thing. Fool, please. Nothing but nothing makes me BLINK.... except for the stunning plethora of cats in wigs images available on the internet:

Ummm, is it just me, or is this hideous vision the spitting image of me in 6th grade? Scary shit. Look away, I beg you. I was an awkward child.
Moving on:



*SIGH*. I just don't even know how to go on from here. If Rasta Cat weren't so fucking SOLEMN about things I think I could handle it better, but really he looks like he has the weight of the world on his shoulders. Best to cut this short with a tip of the hat (pun intended, mofos) to the dandily-topped little rascal below:

Mi-effing-yow, dudes. Yet again, a cat has taken my breath away. Which cat? Come ON, numbskullzzzzzzzzz, who else:

Fucking MONDAYS, right?


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home