Wednesday, July 29, 2009

S'up!

S'up, hombres? I feel, like SO bad for not being more on the biz-nall about dropping the knowledge an letting peeps KNOW some shit.

What can I say? I've been tied up:



Yeah, the whole 'getting trapped in giant hamster ball surrounded by TYGERS' is a bit cliche, but it's a fucking cliche for a reason, friends... because it happens ALL THE FUCKING TIME. *dismayed and exhausted sigh*.

I know, hardly and excuse, but peeps, you have to cut me some slack... time marches on and we are all getting older day by day.

And what do we have to show or it? I mean, even when I was a top flight Jedi, I was never happy. Look at the grimace of sorrow:



Which brings me to the one of the cutest/saddest things I have ever seen on the internet:




Dear god, how amazing is that? It's like going back in time and seeing a gym full of all my future boyfriends as children... except for the older, rather portly fellow in blue. I SWEAR we were never an item. Or maybe we were in a parallel universe...

a universe in which anything is possible:





*yet another dismayed and exhausted sigh* as if squirrels have not fucked with my head enough in my life- from INTENTIONALLY throwing acorns at me as I walked down the driveway of my high school, WANTONLY being ALBINO and scaring the FUCK out of me when I was tripping my brains out in college, to chasing me through the park on my lunch hour last year... fucking squirrels.

In the enduring words of Roger Murtaugh, I'm too old for this shit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home