Off
I'm away to Glasgow tomorrow for the weekend, people. I know, you never thought I would return. Nor did I, but the siren song of curry is calling.
that and it's the only place I can get a fucking decent beard trim these day!
Bwaaahahaha! ROFL times 1billion!!!!!!!!!For realz though, this shit needs the bid-niz and NOW. It's totally impinging on the fabulosity of my crisp white suit. What I really need is 1) a twin who ALSO has a penchant for flashy dress and major beard action 2) a stage on which to strut my stuff and 3) a sudden flare for musical genius. Shazam!

Hey, is that two guys with one beard or one guy with two beards? Â Bwaaahhhhh!
Okay. C'est tout! I am spent. You know how talk of beards exhausts me. I shall be back soon... miss me.


1 Comments:
Um, so I keep coming back to look at the dapper bearded man. I must say... I suspect I'm in love.
2:28 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home