The Street Where I Live
Kind of. So this weekend, after Daniel pulled himself out of The Pit of Despair that was the worst hangover ever, we managed to salvage some daylight and go for a walk.
I have never seen such a magical sight:
Yes folks, my heart has found a home. A street paved with sandwiches. It would surely be as messy and delicious as the lovelies named below:
1) Sloppy Joe. The clue's in the question, peeps. You go ELBOW deep in that shit. And sweet it is.
2) Muffaletta. Never had one. Never seen it done, but it sounds messy. Like a dragon with a head cold.
3) Pan Bagnat. If you like tuna, olives and onions, ripe tomatoes, it's the sandwich for you. Dave and I once got these at a deli in Brooklyn and I basically had to cover myself with a fucking PONCHO to keep from being soaked by this sandwich. Thumbs up! WAY UP!
4) THE Sandwiches (also known as 'pamwini' which is basically the equivalent of saying 'sammiches' which I am all for). Can I EVEN talk about sandwiches without mentioning the Best? The Rome Sandwiches. THE sandwiches that I still dream about? Seriously, I heave dreams I am being pursued BY WOLVES through the streets of Rome, looking for this sandwich. And still it eludes me. As does MY SANITY...
5) Anything involving meatballs. Cuz meatballz b dirty.
Ummm, anyway. In other news:
Call me!!
Bwahahahahahah. If emoticons didn't make me vomit in my mouth I would *wink* right now, sending a very clear message to those of you sleazy enough to give a rat's ass....
Aaaand SCENE.
FIN.


1 Comments:
Wow! I'm jealous! Here in America our streets are merely paved with gold.
9:08 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home