Fair enough
Heyyyyy-oooohhhh!
What up? I know, I've been pretty lacka-fucking-daisical lately, but I have been having a shitty time at work lately, mes amis... sad times.
So how to raise my low spirits? How else?! With pictures of sad, chubby people doing the only thing they can to be happy...
Getting muthafunking Renaissance-ed to the max.

God it's so awful it makes me want to eat my children so that they need never experience such things. Thank god I have no kids... I'm trying to cut down on eating meat.
Speaking of MEAT (ew, I am so sorry, strike that last bit... yet DON'T because it makes me happy when others experience pain)...

Look at those guys and their wenches. They are like the pimps of the Renaissance Fayre. I am SO glad that dude on the right opted for the tinted shades. VERY Jack Nicholson... now all he needs is about 40 kilos of pure Colombian Gold, 2 or 3 high price hookers and a yacht off the coast of Crazy Island. A touch of class... either that or it makes him look like fucking Bea Arthur, or any of the other Golden Girls.
And this, well, this has no rhyme or reason. WHO KNEW that the Mario Brothers are into Ren Fairs????? Bwahahahahahaha! I know, I KILL me too! Hooo hah!

But soft! It seems that not all of the answers to life's questions lurk in the photo annals (hmmm, slightly dirty, eh?) of the Renaissance Fa(y)r(e)... no no, they are treasures untold to be mined in the online photo album of ...

THE SEITZ SIBLINGS!!!!
'But who ARE they?' you may ask...
'I have NO FUCKING CLUE,' I respond. But:

At least one of them fucking loves animals.

LADY!!!! YOU'RE KISSING A HORSE!!! Not even a 'fresh from the meadow' horse, but a 'been injecting intravenous drugs in Needle Park for years before breaking into your apartment, stealing your shit and selling it on the sidewalk for $5 NYC carriage-pulling horse.' Seriously, those bitches are NO JOKE.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home