At last
Sometimes you stumble upon something that just takes your breath away... the sheen on Yul Brynner's bald pate, the smugness of Kevin Spacey, the blood-alcohol level of a Baldwin Brother at any given moment, and this:

Yes. Fan art. But not just ANY fan art. Fan art about normal, everyday people, not a celebrity... like the aforementioned Yul Brynner (though I would fucking pay top dollar for some classy YB fan art)... but fan art about SOME RANDOM KID'S FRIEND WHO IS A BOY BUT IS NOT HER BOYFRIEND (suuuure, you don't like him at ALL... you're just DRAWING PICTURES OF HIM AND PUTTING THEM ON THE FUCKING INTERNET). It breaks my heart... almost as much as this one below makes me completely lose my shit:

YUP. Fan art about her younger sibling HACKING into her MySpace and wrecking shit. Fucking genius. The only thing that could POSSIBLY top this would be utterly misguided fan art about Wayne's World, oh, but that's not likely to happen now is it... A FULL SIXTEEN YEARS AFTER THE FUCKING FILM CAME OUT. Oh shit, Freeman spoke too soon:

OH MY GOD! Look at Wayne's googly eyes! It's like somebody tearing my heart out, roasting it on the spit and then serving it to me with a nice wine sauce: sick and yet oddly compelling. It kind of helps to put it all in perspective, eh? Does such a man deserve to have fan art? After all...

You THOUGHT I had forgotten, didn't you? No, friends. LOOK at how disgusting he looks! His mouth is like an anus. Face it. I'm sorry, but it's fucking true. It's like something Dali might have done as a laugh and everybody would have to be all 'Oh c'est magnifique!' to his face but they're secretly thinking "What a cock.'
I think Mike Myers just wears that around town now because GOD KNOWS NOBODY GIVES A SHIT ABOUT HIM OTHERWISE. Nope, he's just another little man in a kilt to them.

A little man in a kilt with really unfortunate 90's hair. Seriously, his crazy mushroom top was like an uncredited character in 'So I Married an Axe Murderer.' And I love that film, but I must tell the truth.
wahhhh, all this 90s hair and general anus-face unpleasantness is getting to me. Here are some lovely images of my homeland to calm us all down:


LOOK at at how much fucking snow they have. It almost makes me feel guilty that it is basically spring here right now. SUCKAZZZZZ. Peace, I'm OUT.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home