Mamma Mia!
Things have been busy, the winds of change are blowing (and now I am going to have fucking SCORPION stuck in my head. Best song to whistle. Ever. Wow. New Halloween costume idea: me, leather jacket, carton of cigarettes and a case of bourbon = lead singer of Scorpions. It may take time, but this will be the best fucking Halloween ever.) Annyway, my 4 big work projects are done which means I have a bit more time on my hands. Time for dreaming, scheming and... um... ROCKING BACK AND FORTH IN A CORNER, PULLING HAIR OUT OF MY HEAD. Why?

Because in San Antonio, this is what passes for art. Seriously people, somewhere in the city of San Antonio there is a sweaty pocket, in which lies the hand that painted this fucking monstrosity. Paint all the fucking clowns and sad-eyed dogs you want, but leave Pacino alone! What ill has he ever done? Wait, what? He began a violent mob war againt Sollozzo and tore the Corleone family apart? Riiiight, I forgot about that... but beside that, what did he ev- oh, hired young attorney Kevin Lomax for a highly paid job in The Big Apple, only to reveal to him that he was THE DEVIL HIMSELF!!!!???? Okay, fair enough- maybe Pacino is a bit of an ass, but still. I still need convincing that he has really done any harm... wait for it...S1MONE. I know, that was a low blow. I blame the fact that Pacino was clearly strapped for cash at the time:

The man is wearing fucking CROCS, give him a break. Here he is again:

Sweet Jesus and the Mary Chain, Al: put away the self-tanning lotion and the V-necks! And before I go any further- what to my wondering eyes does appear, but a disturbingly cpaunchy Cusak!!! Is this true? How can the apple of mine eye from such films as Better Off Dead, Say Anything and- lest we forget- The Journey of Natty Gan be suddenly pulling a KILMER? Is this the inevitable path we all travel down, toward the gaping maw of death? Fucking A, Cusack, you are bringing me DOWN.


4 Comments:
Wow, I thought that was a picture of John Cusack and his grandmother.
9:35 PM
That's not Pacino, Freeman. That's Rocco DiSpirito's mom. Meatballs!
12:16 AM
Al looks like a handbag in that last photo.
5:34 PM
I just found this in Holy Moly:
A posh mole was being ferried around LA by an indiscreet limo driver who told the mole that the week before he had been parked outside a glitzy event at Koi and chatting with the other drivers as they waited for the stars inside to finish guzzling champagne and back-slapping each other.
As they talked, a drunken tiny man in a filthy smelly overcoat lurched over unsteadily and tried to hug each of them in turn, saying,
"Hey, hey! Isn't this great? We're all guys together! You're my buddies!"
Naturally, all the drivers tried to avoid the clutches of the strangely-familiar little drunk, not least because the smell of him on their clothes alone would be enough to make them fail a breath test. They each pushed him away in turn as he carried on grinning, his lank hair plastered to his forehead with sweat.
Then a well-dressed man appeared and tried to pull the increasingly-angry dwarf away, who told his companion,
"Leave me alone! I'm hanging with my buddies, here!" But eventually John Cusack managed to calm Al Pacino down and led the Oscar-winner away for a lovely, long sobering walk.
Sarah, you're psychic!
8:47 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home