At last I have found him

This is a man after my own heart. Why do I feel like I have ALBUMS full of photos like this of myself, eating plates and plates of hot dogs? It is a dark fear that haunts my heart. Much like this never-ending hot dog, like the Great Wall of China, it can be seen from SPACE!

Ha, that is such an urban myth. I don't believe it for a second... or DO I?

So, does anyone else get really grossed out by this? I am going to just bust out and say it: isn't it a bit like he is masturbating- putting ketchup and relish on HIMSELF, getting all tastified???? Eeeeeewwww. Sorry. Are we still friends? No? Well GOOD! Fuck you! I'll just be going and taking my collection of novelty U.S. state toilet seats with me:

You will missssss me when I am gone.
But I won't even think about you. Hell naw. I am happy as happy can be.

I never liked you anyway.


1 Comments:
Pretty fucked up that it had to end this way. But there's no way you're taking my Ohio toilet seat. No way in hell.
6:13 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home