What would Prince do?

I have a lot to say about Prince. Too much to really write down here. A few basic things:
He is the only man who wears paisley in earnest
He invented the color purple
He also invented unicorns
He speaks in rhymes
His skin glows with the power of a thousand suns
He is actually the son of Zeus
He is also the only man who could wear the following items of clothing and NOT get killed by an angry mob:




Actually, he would probably combine them all to create a mind-destroying outfit that would simultaneously cause blindness and all women within a 10 mile radius to suddenly fall preganant. Then he would jump onto his purple sex dragon and fly away, leaving behind a trail of smoke the shape of greyhound with a gossamer cape and a crown of black pearls.


1 Comments:
Oh Sarah, I love you like I love my guitar.
5:42 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home