Sometimes I cry at night

Okay, it's been building up inside of me for, oh I don't know how long... I cannot ignore it anymore. I need to acknowledge it. THIS IS HAPPENING:

Despite what you all may think, I LIKE people, I am a fairly optimistic person and truly want to believe that things are getting better. Shit like this just makes me want to open a vein. At the BEST of times John Travolta is a wide-faced, oddly coiffed hip swiveler. THIS just makes any goodwill I may have EVER had towards him (I did enjoy Grease, as I was a sad, lonely child with only dolls to play with) dissolve like Crystal Lite into a glass of ice water (that's calorie free, Travolta. Take the hint).
In other news, it is my birthday soon. I will be a year older. Who wants to go bowling?


1 Comments:
I feel your pain. How John Waters ever let this happen is beyond me. The only person I can imagine being less satisfying in this role is Wilford Brimley.
10:12 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home