Thursday, June 28, 2007

Flying to Greggs




A few years ago I lived in an apartment that was fairly close to my subway stop, BUT I had to cross a very annoying intersection usually full of either sketchy dudes cruising for hos or people going to Burger King. Many is the time I tried to run to the bodega for a cola only to wind up waiting to cross the street for 10 fucking minutes.

I often wished I had a jetpack so I could soar above the bozos running for the train and jet to my job, and should I have a hankering for a tootise roll or some similar confection, I could slip on the jetpack and cruise on down to the deli.

Then I saw this and realised that I would just look like an asshole. And maybe somebody would shoot me down.

If only this guy had then gone into the Greggs, bought a steakbake and then flown away, never to be seen again.

1 Comments:

Blogger niall said...

I REALLY want one of those. Where can I get it?

4:59 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home