Monday, July 02, 2007

Junk in the trunk



It's hard. Hard to face a Monday morning without looking at photos of pets dressed as modes of transport. Next up: a budgie dressed as a Vespa. oooh, I WISH.

Went bowling again. No marked improvement, however I did get 2 strikes in a row. I think it may have been the beer talking. Well, it makes sense: I drive better when I'm drunk as well. Haw haw. Hi Mom!

Just kidding. She doesn't read this.... does she? Let's see:

I'm pregnant!

Hoooooo! Watch the fucking carnival unfold.

BTW, NOT pregnant. But if I were...



It's a Booooy!



Huh. Well, one thing leads to another:




When in doubt: Walter Matthau's head on somebody else's body.

2 Comments:

Blogger ewg said...

OMG congrats! Your babies are all so adorable I bet you can't pick your favorite.

5:23 PM

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Appropriately, in my obsessive online search for a casual wedding dress for my sister, the following keeps popping up:

http://www.smartpetsupply.com/zw617.html

9:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home