June is bustin' out all over!
In celebration of this new month, so full of promise:

a photo of some ass-munch in a lobster hat. I love that anytime I go on the internet, perhaps even searching for something completely innocuous, I ALWAYS seem to land on a photo of some dick prancing around in some ridiculous shit like this. But he's just so damn glad to be here that you cannot hate him, can you?
A further trawl through the Image pages reveals more sinister fare:


This one is so grim, I can hardly keep down my grog! The one on the right is named Filthy Fanny- no joke! Here she is again, entertaining the bucaneers with a hearty sea chanty:

Is it just me, or does this image harken back to another master of forshortened crowd-pleasing?

The Glory Days of Spain! Kind of makes your skin crawl, eh? Could be worse though:

Nothing says TRAGIC like pirate wench abandoned in a car park. And is that a polarfleece vest she's wearing? Pathetic..


1 Comments:
Filthy Fanny looks like Stack's ideal woman, in light of his predilection for Fearn Britton of course...
6:46 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home