Monday, June 25, 2007

Guess the image search

First, hello! I am back! Daniel and I had a great time in Seville. HOWEVER, it got off to a rocky start when 1) Daniel discovered some mosquito bites in his armpit and was sure he was going to die, and 2) I did not react with the appropriate amount of concern. We had some beers and it passed. We can laugh at it now, can't we? Keep your eyes on this space for news of impending divorce should I have been incorrect. Ah, he never reads this shit anyway! JK! OMG! LOL! TTFN!

Anyway, the mosquito bites only got worse and I have some now as well. They are reacting well to Scotland's cooler climes. I am not.

The mosquitos were really harbingers of a greater evil: bascially our hotel was staffed by the cast of Grumpy Old Men and Grumpier Old Men (who, amazingly enough are THE SAME OLD MEN) who did not so much speak as growl, making my already limited Spanish skills a bit weaker... the fact that we were THE ONLY PEOPLE STAYING IN THE HOTEL did not endear us to them, as clearly they had better things to do, like sucking on fucking Werthers Originals, watching their stories and talking about fishing trips past.

I will put up photos later. They do not show any of the old men, as taking their photos would only have further induced their wrath.

Now, I am easing myself back into work, and my NEW JOB/PROMOTION starts today, which means I actually have a lot to do, but I refuse to do it. Instead I have posted the images below, all of which were found on the same website (horrifying, eh?). Props and a *special prize* (I am not bullshitting, I will send you a prize) to the person who has the closest guess as to what Google Image Search key words I put in.





3 Comments:

Blogger daniel said...

But you said they were spider bites! My worst nightmare! And just to be quite clear to all concerned we really were the only people in the hotel, really. I mean I once saw a spanish guy, but he's spanish so what's he doing in a hotel, in spain. Oh and we heard some sex noises, but that could just have been one of the cleaners. Or two I guess.

9:49 PM

 
Blogger ewg said...

I am guessing "they have made a sequel from the movie Delicatessan and are considering an interactive theme park/ride/experience," or, more succinctly, "The Delicatessan Experience." Kind of like Jimi Hendrix, but way more mystery meat. I am soooo winning this challenge.

4:23 AM

 
Blogger niall said...

Dammit, I never read this post before making my suggestion of "meat art". I just want that to be known for when I take my crown.

2:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home