posted by sarah at 11:36 AM
I love you.
3:56 PM
I know ya do, babe... and I love Gael. Will this bizarre love triangle ever sort itself out?In the meantime, what shall I have for dinner?
4:46 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
you should have enchiladas.
8:53 PM
Really now, can you two stop speaking in the language formerly known as "French" (and henceforth known as "Freedom")? Thanks.
9:47 PM
11:37 PM
I think the language is actually Freeman, not Freedom. Two teeny letters make all the difference.
11:39 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home
I no longer have sensitive skin.
View my complete profile
7 Comments:
I love you.
3:56 PM
I know ya do, babe... and I love Gael. Will this bizarre love triangle ever sort itself out?
In the meantime, what shall I have for dinner?
4:46 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
4:46 PM
you should have enchiladas.
8:53 PM
Really now, can you two stop speaking in the language formerly known as "French" (and henceforth known as "Freedom")? Thanks.
9:47 PM
This comment has been removed by the author.
11:37 PM
I think the language is actually Freeman, not Freedom. Two teeny letters make all the difference.
11:39 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home