Diagnosis Murder
So, though it is warm and sunny again today, because it is Scotland, it still finds a way to rain. Devious weather! I walked into town along Duke Street and got rained on even though the sun was still shining.
So, now I am back at home, safe and sound and I turned on the tv to discover...
Diagnosis Murder!
What a surprise. A plesant one, at that! And who should appear on the screen as a woman scorned? The woman who plays Nina on Everwood! Wow. Small world, eh?
What really amazes me is the sheer REACH of Diagnosis Murder. I mean, is Dick Van Dyke really that popular? Is he maybe the Universal Man? A Man for All Seasons?
Well, judging by the fact that I have now watched him doing his thing as Dr. Mark Sloan in 3 countries, the answer is obviously a resounding yes.


2 Comments:
No no, your comment is here! you maybe just posted it on an earlier post, please don't be sad... or angry
10:43 AM
Yo, I'm trying to work it out so you can comment on allposts. have no fear! ps: what was the punchline to the joke you sent me?
3:54 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home