Thursday, March 11, 2010

Paying it Forward

Sweaters for chickens, y'all:






Muthafunking CHICKENZZZZZZ.

Does it get better? Of effing course it does, fools:



Oh my gawd, I am so plotzing right now. PLOTZING, people. Tiny little rabbit sweater. It's like a merciful god has heard my feverish nighttime prayers at LAST and- what? What's that, merciful benefactor?




DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD. Seriously? Pig in tiger's clothing? Can life be this sweet? I feel my heart swelling like the chipmunk cheeks of deathmask-like John McCain:




Whatcha got in there, John? Some fuel for the winter months, I hope! It's gonna be a long one.

10 Comments:

Blogger Si said...

I love your posts. They're so insane. :)

7:55 PM

 
Blogger Lilly said...

OMG hilarious, truly. Glad I stopped by just browsing through Blogger blogs.

11:59 AM

 
Blogger April May said...

lol I wonder if that bunny is wearing an angora sweater...

2:51 PM

 
Blogger Joseph Pulikotil said...

Hi Sarah:)

Greetings and good wishes:)

Very hilarious and interesting photos.

Have a nice day:)
Joseph

2:40 AM

 
Blogger goincrazixo said...

HAHA! that made my night..

5:09 AM

 
Anonymous lisa said...

I love the title of your blog "Eggcellent" thats so cite and the pic of the tiger and little piggy even more adorable

8:23 PM

 
Blogger John Vandivier said...

U rock on so many levels

9:47 PM

 
Blogger lilly said...

ahahah i actually cracked up reading this :)

10:26 PM

 
Blogger Steve Wuz Here said...

Great stuff! Keep it coming

5:00 PM

 
Blogger Stacey said...

Just happened upon your blog and I love it. YOu made me laugh out loud. I will continue check in and see what you are going to do nest. If you have time check out my blog at www.staceysmomentsinmotion.com

10:50 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home