Cool

Wazzzup bitches? Joe Cool here, maxin', relaxin' and satistfaxin'.
I know I have effectively just blown your collective minds by FINALLY revealing my true identity and coming out of the closet as Snoopy's alter ego Joe Cool.
Yes, tis I. I simply slip on a pair of shades, lean against any available surface and assume my mantle of coolness. Par exemple, I have chosen a juke box as my lean of choice:

But wait, what is this? It seems OTHERS have tried to usurp my throne and throw down the GAUNTLET of coolness? My nemesis:

LOOK at him, skulking about, trying to MACK on my style.
It gives me chills.


7 Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
7:55 PM
wow, fantastically awkward blog! We'd love for you to check out and join Lame Owl! We think you will really like it!
7:55 PM
Hi! I started a blog to document my weight loss journey leading up to my wedding and to gain support and encouragement. I decided to keep it totally confidential so that I could be totally honest. Because of this, I can't invite my friends to read along. Feel free to check it out though if it sounds of any interest :) Thanks!
10:20 AM
aww :D
3:10 PM
What the heck how did I randomly find the most badass blogger ever borne
8:08 PM
Haha sweet blog my friend
7:26 PM
Hi You have a great blog. I followed! Check out my blog and FOLLOW back:) Just click on the "Networked Blogs FOLLOW" under my profile on my blog. Thanks!
Can't wait to read more!
5:34 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home