posted by sarah at 1:54 PM
Preach.
8:43 AM
I hope you are my Friend !
9:53 PM
I think it makes most people boring....
11:32 PM
Just passing through! I love Danny Devito and that can of Hobo Soup is classichttp://UGottaHearThis.blogspot.com
2:31 AM
nicely put.
6:10 PM
"Twitter makes even Danny DeVito boring" - classic! Definitive proof I need to make my posts shorter, inspired post. lol
6:15 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home
I no longer have sensitive skin.
View my complete profile
6 Comments:
Preach.
8:43 AM
I hope you are my Friend !
9:53 PM
I think it makes most people boring....
11:32 PM
Just passing through! I love Danny Devito and that can of Hobo Soup is classic
http://UGottaHearThis.blogspot.com
2:31 AM
nicely put.
6:10 PM
"Twitter makes even Danny DeVito boring" - classic! Definitive proof I need to make my posts shorter, inspired post. lol
6:15 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home