Murder, She Wrote
Since my foot is swollen I have a good excuse to stay indoors (and it is such bad weather outside too)and watch Murder, She Wrote which is set in Hawaii this time.
At first when it began I thought we would be confronted by the sight of Angela Lansbury in a swimsuit- saints alive! But no, she is just in a modest fuschia tunic and espadrilles or something.
I have never been a huge fan of MSW, but I admit that I am getting pretty into it these days. Is that sad?
Anyway, this one is all about political intrigue and family ties. Brilliant. If only I could get a piece of the action.


2 Comments:
I think my favorite thing about all those shows - MSW, DM, Columbo, Matlock, etc.....is that, usually, the culprit is a good friend of the detective/lawyer/doctor/author. And the detective never seems too alarmed that their friend committed a heinous crime. I only hope that when I enter my golden years I will have friends who are just as understanding.
9:42 PM
I think my favorite thing about all those shows - MSW, DM, Columbo, Matlock, etc.....is that, usually, the culprit is a good friend of the detective/lawyer/doctor/author. And the detective never seems too alarmed that their friend committed a heinous crime. I only hope that when I enter my golden years I will have friends who are just as understanding.
9:42 PM
Post a Comment
<< Home